One of the characteristics of Residence Lanteri is its ideal situation for anyone who may wish to come to Paris. Being near the heart of Paris (20 minutes by RER), the Residence benefits from all the advantages of a green suburb.
Residence Lanteri is just opposite the RER B station of Fontenay-aux-Roses, 20 minutes from Paris centre.
- By train: RER line B, going to Robinson: get on the train at the head of the train and come out the main exit (rue Félix Pécaut) of Fontenay-aux-Roses Station. We are just in front of the exit.
- By car: Paris Porte d’Orléans by N20
- Several bus lines
- 2 min. from Sceaux or Robinson;
- 22 min. from Cathedral Notre-Dame
- 25 min. from Orly airport
- 25 min. from Châtelet station (centre of Paris)
- 30 min. from Gare de Lyon or Gare du Nord (2 important main line stations) ;
- 40 min. from Stade de France;
- 40 min. from the Arc de Triomphe;
- 55 min. from Roissy airport.
It is easy to go to :
- Airports: Roissy / Orly
- The Chateau de Versailles
- Park de Sceaux
Map to find Residence Universitaire Lanteri: only 20 minutes to Paris
Residence Univesitaire Lanteri is at Station Fontenay-aux-Roses of the RER B 2 (going to Robinson).