You are already a resident of Residence Lanteri of Fontenay-aux-Roses near Paris and you want to register for the next year ? You must fill in the Re-registration form.
It is very easy to register!
You can download and print the "Paper for Inscription R.U.L."
- Fist (1e) time: You fill and validate the "On-line Inscription".
- Second (2e) time: You read “Information and regulation” (Appendix A of « Paper for Inscription R.U.L.»), as well as “Charter – Computer Ressources” (Appendix B of « Paper for Inscription R.U.L.»), you send the following documents:
On behalf of the student resident:
- You fill and sign the folowwing sections the ''Legal commitment of the student - resident'' (Appendix C of « Paper for Inscription R.U.L.»).
- A photocopy of the ID card or valid passport, of the future resident.
- A (1) photo - not scanned, passport format.
- For the foreigners: join a copy of a valid permit to reside in the country.
- Letter of personal motivations: who are you? Why the R.U.L.? (optional)
- A study, training or work certificate: it can be handed afterward.
- House insurance certificate: strictly required on the arrival day.: www.assur-multijeunes.fr/RUL
On behalf of the guarantor:
- You fill and sign the following section: "Legal commitment of the guarantor" (Appendix D of « Paper for Inscription R.U.L.»).
- A photocopy of his ID card or valid passport;
- And a documentary evidence of a place of residence.
- Two Remuneration Statement.
Three different checks in the order of ‘’RUL-ASDO’’ or by bank transfer (bank details):
- 60 € not refundable, for registration fee.
- 750 € of deposit, which will be cashed upon arrival.
- 670 € (single bedroom) ou 515 € (double bedroom) for the 1st month of rent, which will be cashed upon arrival.
Deposit directly the required documents for your file [sections H-3 and H-4 and other eventual documents if needed, at the Assistant of the students’ desk or at the front desk.
NB: the written confirmation of your acceptance will follow the reception of the re-inscription file.
If a problem appears you can contact us at:
01 41 13 36 00 or 01 41 13 37 10 or 06 26 56 24 17.
or by bank transfer