Saint Rita’s Chapel in Fontenay-aux-Roses near Paris is a place open to the various groups of catholic spiritual formation. Its purpose is to contribute to the evangelization task of the Roman Catholic Church.
External Groups of Saint Rita's Chapel in Fontenay-aux-Roses near Paris
Activities under the responsability of various groups:
- Group of Father GARIN s.j.: Formation to the spiritual discernment and to spiritual accompaniment Where? Crypt of Saint Rita’s Chapel Quand? A monthly meeting according to calendar •possibilities
- Saint Jean Damascene school of painting of Icons : learning the spirituality of icons and how to paint them Where? Crypt of the Saint Rita’s Chapel When? A weekend a month according to calendar possibilities For whom? Every person wishing to learn the art and spirituality of the painting of icons
- Judeo-Christian’s Friendship: group of biblical reading Where? Crypt of the Saint Rita’s Chapel When? Schedule predetermined displayed in the chapel (always on a Thursday evening)
- Group Vie et Partage: group of prayer and listening of God's Word for young people ( 20-30 years old) Where? Conference room in the basement of the Chapel When? 2nd and 4th Sunday of every month
- Memorization of the Word Where? Crypt of Saint Rita’s Chapel. Why? Pass on God's Word through the memorization of Mark's Gospel. For whom? All the persons eager to interiorize this way of integrating St Mark's texts. (For more information Cécile Rogeau: 01 43 50 66 08)
Available conference rooms
The R.U.L. offers several rooms of various sizes for meetings of groups which come for all kind of training courses, family gatherings, conferences or what ever.